Adriakaim, Inc. complies with applicable laws and other norms regarding the protection of personal information of customers, business associates, employees, etc. of which it gains custody or otherwise handles in the course of its business, and has established voluntary rules, policies, and systems to ensure such protection, as set forth below. In addition, Adriakaim declares its intention to continuously review these rules, policies, and systems to consider improvements when possible or necessary.
- Adriakaim firmly recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and will always acquire, use, and provide such information within the scope of achieving our business purposes.
- When Adriakaim acquires personal information, the company will make clear the purpose of its acquisition and use it within the scope of such purpose. In addition, Adriakaim will take measures to appropriately manage such information and prevent unintended or unauthorized use.
- Adriakaim will take measures to prevent and correct any unauthorized access, loss, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
- Adriakaim will ensure full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and industry norms related to the handling of personal information.
- Adriakaim will establish a hotline to receive and address complaints and inquiries regarding the protection of personal information, and will promptly take any actions necessary to promote the proper maintenance and management of personal information.
- Adriakaim will thoroughly enforce its personal information protection policy with respect to all its employees, contractors, vendors, affiliates, and others, review such policy regularly, and consider continuous improvements.
Representative Director and President